In today’s world majority of men and women want to look great in their pictures, it’s safe to say that knowing how to be photogenic is of utmost importance. What’s the point of having an Instagram account if you don’t look good in pictures, right? Karan Oberoi model is one of the models today who has excelled in fashion, fitness and commercial modeling world since he entered the glamorous world almost ten years ago.
While browsing his pictures on Google sometimes it becomes little difficult to identify if he is the same man I saw last? Now question arises what makes him unique than other models, yes indeed his photogenic face that is contributed by good expressions, styling and amazing skin! So you want to be a model and have always wondered how to look as photogenic as Karan oberoi also known as KO, then this article shall be worth reading to you.
Karan has also won award such as Mr photogenic face at Mr. India international modeling contest which somewhere so true why he looks so different and flawless in every picture that’s on Google till date.
5 reasons why Karan “KO” Oberoi looks different in every picture
- Unconventional face: His unconventional personality and face makes him stand out in the crowd. His face cut that is left and right and definitely straight upfront all the angles are so different that is 98 percent rare to find which makes him look different in every picture he has on his Instagram and google.com
- Mixture of chocolaty and manly looks: His looks from few angles are like a 22 year old young man, and from another very manly which also makes him look different in every portrait.
- Smile: Smile all together looks so different on his face, than his sharp attitude pictures.
- Expressions: He is expressive when it comes to facing camera, when you give different expressions on camera; the face is bound to look different.
- Fluctuation with weight: Being in the industry from almost a decade, KO has fluctuated his weight so many times in the past. When you gain or lose definitely appearance changes. Being from fashion to fitness model his weight has fluctuated so many times from 78 kgs to 95.
How to be Photogenic like Karan Oberoi (KO)?
- Clarify your skin. The focus of most of the pictures is the face, so make sure that yours is in tip top condition while you are in front of the camera.
- Focus on what makes you unique and different. One of the characteristics of photogenic people is their confidence in their appearance which certainly Karan Oberoi model possess that you should too.
- Karan Oberoi (KO) believes in showing your emotions via different expressions.
- Indian model Karan Oberoi also believes in not to look at the camera straight on, the trick is to look apart from camera, as if you have not come for a photo shoot but actually performing some task while you are in front of the camera.
- Adjust the angle of your face. Some of us how really nice angles the way Karan Oberoi model has, he also believes to be quite familiar with your angles because everyone can’t look awesome from every angle.